The only Non-Chest-Belt heart rate fitness application!
SporTracker app is the ultimate fitness instructor on your iPhone. Just choose one of the activity type, set your goal and go! Leave the rest to SporTracker app!
Using built-in iPhone GPS and motions sensors, SporTracker checks your location and measures your progress in real time while showing parameters according to the chosen activity type. These parameters are speed, distance, cadence, height, climbing rate, time and more. The punctual design of each of the screens generates intuitive operation of the application in each of the activities type.
For more effective fitness experience try M-SporTracker arm sensor. (available soon)
It is designed to free your heart from the cumbersome chest belt heart rate monitor and to facilitate your everyday sport activities, wirelessly transferring your parameters to your iPhone.
Using M-SporTracker you will be able to track your accurate pulse, calories burned and elevation measured by barometer.
The activities can be broadcasted as LiveTrack Session on SporTracker website and shared in real time via Facebook and Twitter.
• Five sport activity types: Running, Walking, Cycling, wind surfing and Kayaking.
• vZone – route track line is zone color coded by the parameter you chose.
• Special design for single hand use during activity and for left-handed users.
• Take GPS tagged photos and videos during the training session. Watch them offline on the application or on the SporTracker website or your facebook wall
• Emergency button for sending location to a predefined phone number and Emergency posting on Facebook & Twitter including link to LiveTrack map Session on SporTracker.com
• All activities can be monitored in real time via LiveTrack Session on SporTracker site including 3D map view or analyzed offline by the application and SporTracker website
• Activities are being uploaded wirelessly to SporTracker.com for deeper analysis and planning.
• Listen to your own music during the training session
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.